In accordance with your request and pursuant to the terms of Section 20 of the Declaration of Covenants Conditions and Restrictions of Marriott Resort Hotel Condominium ‚" Camelback Inn, as amended, you are notified that the Robert Siler Revocable Trust has given notice to the Board of Directors of its entry into a contract dated October 14, 2014, to sell Unit 564 to Stanley A. Milobsky and Joanne K. Milobsky.
Unit No. 564
Selling Price: $164,000.00
Official notification is also available at www.camelbackowners.com. Notice will remain posted on the web site until December 10, 2014.
(This notice is also being mailed to all Limited Partners)
Dear Limited Partner,
At the recent Annual Meeting of the Council of Co-Owners, we announced that CB Realty Sales will no longer be handling the sales and marketing of condominium units. Instead, we intend to refer all future listings to First Financial Equity Corporation, a securities firm based in Scottsdale, Arizona (‚-FFEC‚"). We will be working closely with FFEC over the next several months while we transition and to ensure they are fully informed on the uniqueness of your investment. The move will have no financial impact to the Partnership, and may have the benefit of expanding the potential pool of investors for the marketing and resale of condominium units.
Below is some information about FFEC:
- Investment Advisory Firm ‚" privately owned, founded in 1985
- Based in Scottsdale Arizona with 15 offices in 8 states
- #2 Independent Advisor and #3 Securities Broker/Dealer in Phoenix, AZ (as of April 29, 2013 by Phoenix Business Journal)
- 210 Employees / 28,000 client accounts and $4.0 Billion in client managed assets
- Offices in:
- Scottsdale and Surprise - Arizona
- San Francisco, Long Beach and San Diego ‚" California
- Denver, Greenwood Village and Aspen ‚" Colorado
- Billings ‚" Montana
- Ardmore ‚" Oklahoma
- Dallas and Waco - Texas
- Casper and Sheridan ‚" Wyoming
- Spokane ‚" Washington
- Website: www.ffec.com.
- 7373 N. Scottsdale Rd. Suite D-120 Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- Main Contact: Matthew Munn-Vice President of Investments| email@example.com|480-778-2063
Please note that no Limited Partner is required to use FFEC in connection with a sale of their condominium unit, just as you were not required to use CB Realty. However, because your condominium unit is a security, you must comply with applicable securities laws.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or June should you have any questions.
HOST HOTELS & RESORTS